Michelle, you truly make me smile! Now, whenever I am reading a novel (especially one of yours) and a character is sick, I will be wondering if you or the other author was sick at the time of writing that particular scene. :) I am praying that you feel better. This goes without saying, but I will say it anyway, do not overdo it and take care of yourself. Hugs.
LOL, love the video :) Sorry you're sick, but even the common cold can't take away your creativity and motivation. Good stuff filming the tissues and cold medicine, it was a nice touch :) If you're able to get it, I also recommend Airbourne. It comes in different flavors and works fast :) Feel better Michelle, praying you have a rested weekend :) Blessings, Kara
6 comments:
I loved this!! I do hope you feel better.
Michelle, you truly make me smile! Now, whenever I am reading a novel (especially one of yours) and a character is sick, I will be wondering if you or the other author was sick at the time of writing that particular scene. :)
I am praying that you feel better. This goes without saying, but I will say it anyway, do not overdo it and take care of yourself. Hugs.
LOL, love the video :) Sorry you're sick, but even the common cold can't take away your creativity and motivation. Good stuff filming the tissues and cold medicine, it was a nice touch :) If you're able to get it, I also recommend Airbourne. It comes in different flavors and works fast :)
Feel better Michelle, praying you have a rested weekend :)
Blessings, Kara
Awww, get better quickly! Loved it!
Thanks my faithful blog tribe! I feel the love.
I've never given Airborne a shot, but what the heck...why not? I usually stick to ColdEze (zinc).
Feel better fast, little buddy!
Post a Comment