Oh my goodness! That was fabulous! Tell your family that I truly enjoyed spending time with you all during your Christmas outing. It sure looked cold; I hope no one got frostbite. Your family is great, Michelle! Have a Merry Christmas and God bless you all.
wow, how fun!! you have a beautiful family, Michelle, and thanks so much for sharing with us this great night :) it was such a pleasure "meeting" them in this video! Merry Christmas, Griep family, and mighty blessings to you all :)
Thanks for a fun Christmas adventure. I felt like I was right there with you. The only part that I didn't miss was standing in the cold waiting for that bus. I'm here in Sunny AZ not there in Mpls freezing my nose off... Merry Christmas to you !
RD ~ Back atcha Shannon ~ You're welcome Lisa ~ Ditto Mike ~ yeah, there is civilization, but we're not civil when it comes to sharing the garlic mashed potatoes
THAT was super fun, Michelle! Thanks for the heads-up and for spotlighting my new book. :) Loved going downtown with you and glimpsing the parade (never actually seen it by the way). Your family is marvelous and your daughters are ABsolutely beautiful and charming. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
15 comments:
Oh my goodness! That was fabulous! Tell your family that I truly enjoyed spending time with you all during your Christmas outing. It sure looked cold; I hope no one got frostbite. Your family is great, Michelle! Have a Merry Christmas and God bless you all.
Wow. That was wonderful. I m happy to see your whole family. You have a lovely family. Precious. Merry Christmas too to you all!
wow, how fun!! you have a beautiful family, Michelle, and thanks so much for sharing with us this great night :) it was such a pleasure "meeting" them in this video!
Merry Christmas, Griep family, and mighty blessings to you all :)
Awww...so happy y'all could come along with us!
My favorite pic of you and the nutty Grieps was the year all y'all wore Groucho nose-glasses. That was a hoot!
Who...us?
Thanks for a fun Christmas adventure. I felt like I was right there with you. The only part that I didn't miss was standing in the cold waiting for that bus. I'm here in Sunny AZ not there in Mpls freezing my nose off... Merry Christmas to you !
That was SO much fun!! Thanks for sharing!!! :-D
LOL! Love it. Miss you guys!!
I totally LOVE Buca's ... wow, good to know there is real civilization in Minneapolis.
RD ~ Back atcha
Shannon ~ You're welcome
Lisa ~ Ditto
Mike ~ yeah, there is civilization, but we're not civil when it comes to sharing the garlic mashed potatoes
THAT was super fun, Michelle! Thanks for the heads-up and for spotlighting my new book. :) Loved going downtown with you and glimpsing the parade (never actually seen it by the way). Your family is marvelous and your daughters are ABsolutely beautiful and charming. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Glad you could join us. And yes...I did leave your book front and center on the shelf!
Oh my gosh, you are too much fun, Michelle. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Thanks Gwen! Same to you, m'dear.
Post a Comment